Obstacle Demos - Virtual 5k
8 Simple Rules of the Race!
Being a virtual race, all competitors are participating on an honor system. Do yourself a favor and don't cheat yourself.
1. You may start the race with one obstacle before you start to run, walk, skip, crawl, hop… However you choose to do the race.
2. Complete the obstacles in whatever order your heart desires. We have set these up in a particular order but feel free to change it. It’s your race!
3. Only one obstacle per stop. There must be a minimum of 100 yards between each obstacle.
4. You must post at least one obstacle on Facebook or Instagram and tag us.
-Facebook: @Obstacle Destruction
-Instagram: #odvirtualraces or @obstacle_destruction
5. If you can not complete an obstacle, you must enforce one penalty.
6. Penalty choices: add 100 seconds (1 minute and 40 seconds) to your completion time, 100 yard sprint or 30 burpees
7. Fill out the form to document your completion and don’t forget to take a picture of yourself when you submit your results.
8. The most important one of all… HAVE FUN WITH THIS!
Last little reminder: Don't forget to start your watch at the beginning and stop it at the end. You'd be surprised how often this is forgotten.